On the right track

Kristian

Didn't get to see the game last night, but checking the game thread here, and looking at the highlights, it appears this was a bit of character game for The Sabres, for several reasons :

1. Needing to rebound off an expected loss to the Sens.

2. Pittsburgh has slapped us silly over the recent years.

Apart from that, this was the type of game that The Sabres would've have lost in the 2002-2003 season, and would've been extremely difficult for them to win in 2003-2004. Hitting the post repeatedly, 8-armed goaltender, not converting with the man advantage, your own goalie allowing soft goals, etc. In other words, it had the making of a typical Pens-Sabres game, but they guys kept coming, and came through in the end. Huge.

all through the preseason i was laughed out of many towns because i said the sabres would be safely in the playoffs and be one of the better teams on the ice. now people are starting to see where i was coming from.

i feel it man... im gettin the same thing... people are starting to acknowledge us finnally.

Yeah right! If you don't have 10 thirty something has beens on your roster, nobody gives a rats ass about your team. :angry:

hmm i feel that too lol... its pretty bad... everyone says our team is unproven and were a bunch of nobodies.... they'll see soon... they'll see.... when vanek beats out crosby they'll see!!!!!

hmm i feel that too lol... its pretty bad... everyone says our team is unproven and were a bunch of nobodies.... they'll see soon... they'll see.... when vanek beats out crosby they'll see!!!!!

I don't know if you are dillusional, crazy or a genious. :lol:

I don't know if you are dillusional, crazy or a genious. :lol:

It's fun when you can't decide whether saying something positive about our Swordsmen is either "crazy, delusional, OR genius" even when we are 1/20 of the way into the season. Of course if they win 3 out of every 4 they claim Lord Stanley's cup!

I think I have a problem with "thirty something" and "has been" in the same sentence.

:ph34r:

Guest #1sabresfan

I would just like to say before the season started ME and DELUCA were at ends about the team and now......eat dust buddy

SABRES GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Where are the wolverines now?????

sellout next game lets go sabre fans!!!

I would just like to say before the season started ME and DELUCA were at ends about the team and now......eat dust buddy

SABRES GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Where are the wolverines now?????

sellout next game lets go sabre fans!!!

This is getting creepy :o

Your like the chick in 'Single White Female'. Pretty soon you'll have a partial goatee and a beer belly :lol:

Archived