Watching the Isles/Panthers matinee game

Campy

Being Columbus Day, there are a handful of games today. Watching the first period of MSG's Islanders coverage, the play-by-play guy throws it the rinkside reporter.

The rinkside reporter (I don't recall her name) quoted Satan as saying that he only goes through one hot streak and one cold streak per season, and she editorializes that his consistent goal scoring and play in the clutch made him a fan favorite in Buffalo. :lol:

Maybe it's just me, my mood, whatever, but I just couldn't keep from laughing out loud.

<_<

I didn't mean to ruffle feathers, so forgive me if I did. But even for those of us that thought Miro should've been brought back, to make the claims they did was so far off the mark it was funny.

Like I said ink, I didn't mean to annoy you or any other Satan fans.

Being Columbus Day, there are a handful of games today.  Watching the first period of MSG's Islanders coverage, the play-by-play guy throws it the rinkside reporter. 

The rinkside reporter (I don't recall her name) quoted Satan as saying that he only goes through one hot streak and one cold streak per season, and she editorializes that  his consistent goal scoring and play in the clutch made him a fan favorite in Buffalo.  :lol:

Maybe it's just me, my mood, whatever, but I just couldn't keep from laughing out loud.

I heard the chick say that as well. I always get a kick out of hearing how athletes see themselves and then comparing it to my view of reality. Heck, now I understand why some people were so upset that Miro's gone, it was his CONSISTANCY! :blink: :P

I would definitely like to have seen the Sabres sign and then trade him instead of letting him go for nothing, but whichever side of the aisle someone was on for Miro, you've gotta admit THAT'S FUNNY.

I didn't mean to ruffle feathers, so forgive me if I did. But even for those of us that thought Miro should've been brought back, to make the claims they did was so far off the mark it was funny.

Like I said ink, I didn't mean to annoy you or any other Satan fans.

I am not a fan of the former Sabre but I am a fan of Satan. Where's the dam devil smiley when I need it?

Archived