Any Noronen Update?

mphs mike

If he really was traded on friday you'd think something would be public by now. The only logical explanation I can think of is if the trade is contingent on player(s) passing physicals.

I was unable to watch or listen to last nights game. Does anyone know if he traveled to Ottawa? Have the Sabres historically had players who wo'n dress accompany them on the road if it is a short, overnight trip?

If he really was traded on friday you'd think something would be public by now. The only logical explanation I can think of is if the trade is contingent on player(s) passing physicals.

I was unable to watch or listen to last nights game. Does anyone know if he traveled to Ottawa? Have the Sabres historically had players who wo'n dress accompany them on the road if it is a short, overnight trip?

Either that or he wasn't traded yet... ;)

Nice Avatar!

Sorry for being cynical, but I had sources confirm to me last week -- one within the organization -- that the Sabres would have new jerseys. They were all wrong. So unless you are Darcy, Larry or Tom, there's no way you can know.

Sorry for being cynical, but I had sources confirm to me last week -- one within the organization -- that the Sabres would have new jerseys. They were all wrong. So unless you are Darcy, Larry or Tom, there's no way you can know.

You're still smarting over that, aren't ya? :D

Guest HEY PTS

PTS - who needs sources within an organization to tell them something wrong????

Listen to a Darcy Reiger interview about 2 months when Numinen was signed he clearly states that :

Their will be no new uniforms this year because the NHL was not notified until this year and requires one year of notification.

So even though you have "Sources" lol, doesn't really mean anything does it especially if they are wrong!!!

PS. The ticket taker at HSBC doesn't count as a source!!!

PTS don't worry about it... its alright. i was all hyped up but its no big deal... im a fan of the red and black... the fact you bring us news of any kind is a god send. keep doing your job whether your wrong once in a while or not.

JUST TRADE A DAMN GOALIE SOON!

if i was noronen i would have just walked out by now. im a miller fan, thinking that biron and noronen should go, but what the org is doing to noronen is just cruel. Ruffs not helping but Regier is being the worst, not much ruff can do apart from look bad. i hate regier.

Sabres are going to be in the top 6 this year! :o

Are you actually drunk? Or do you just play one on the message boards? Even if I thought they were that good, I wouldn't have the stones to proclaim it so. We'll see. :rolleyes:

meh, the honest truth is the only thing im sure about is that we'll make the playoffs. i just have high hopes. lol. meh, maybe im a dreamer! i truely do believe we can do it.

well, im not actually drunk, but i am whats called (at least in england) a binge drinker, i go out and get slaughtered on a friday and/or saturdays. just an old username that seemed to stick. at the time of creating it i was a drunk. and very good at it too.

meh, the honest truth is the only thing im sure about is that we'll make the playoffs. i just have high hopes. lol. meh, maybe im a dreamer! i truely do believe we can do it.

well, im not actually drunk, but i am whats called (at least in england) a binge drinker, i go out and get slaughtered on a friday and/or saturdays. just an old username that seemed to stick. at the time of creating it i was a drunk. and very good at it too.

Yeah, 4 or 5 years ago I was the US version but I met my future (now current) wife and decided that maybe it was time to grow up. It happens to the best of us. :(

Archived