The First Two Amerks Playoff Games will be shown on MSG in the Sabres Market

Brawndo

Game 1 | Tuesday, May 23 - Rochester at Hershey | 7:00 p.m. at GIANT Center

Game 2 | Thursday, May 25 - Rochester at Hershey | 7:00 p.m. at GIANT Center

Game 3 | Saturday, May 27 - Hershey at Rochester | 7:05 p.m. at Blue Cross Arena

Game 4 | Monday, May 29 - Hershey at Rochester | 6:05 p.m. at Blue Cross Arena

*Game 5 | Wednesday, May 31 - Rochester at Hershey | 7:00 p.m. at GIANT Center

*Game 6 | Friday, June 2 - Hershey at Rochester | 7:05 p.m. at Blue Cross Arena

*Game 7 | Monday, June 5 - Rochester at Hershey | 7:00 p.m. at GIANT Center

*if necessary

• Thanks (+1) 1

Would be nice to get these out of market.  I'm a dinosaur and have not moved on from Directv yet.  I could add the "Sports Pack" which includes MSG and probably get these games.  It's $13.99 per month and they'll prorate it if I don't need it for an entire month.  If the Amerks go all the way and each series goes 7 games, I could see it extending into a 2nd month.

8 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Per Amerks 

Actually, according to DTv, the 1st 4 games will ALL be on MSG (the regular MSG 634, not the Buffalo version  635-1).  Presumably only those in the Sabres regular broadcast area will get the games, but the schedule does show the 1st 4 games all being on MSG proper.

Thanks for the heads up.

58 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Actually, according to DTv, the 1st 4 games will ALL be on MSG (the regular MSG 634, not the Buffalo version  635-1).  Presumably only those in the Sabres regular broadcast area will get the games, but the schedule does show the 1st 4 games all being on MSG proper.

Thanks for the heads up.

The original press release only had games one and two, I hope Direct TV  is correct and they will broadcast all the games 

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The original press release only had games one and two, I hope Direct TV  is correct and they will broadcast all the games 

Can't see DTv bothering to put the games on the Channel Guide if they aren't going to be shown, but stranger things have happened.  Game 5 is not showing on DTv's channel guide yet.  Should the team losing tonight get a W will recheck the Channel Guide to see if it gets added.

Based on the attendance last round, even with weeknight games can't see the games not selling out even if they are available on local cable/satellite TV.  So, the Amerks shouldn't have the old Bill Wirtz 'No Home Games on TV" disease.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.