GDT: The real semifinal. Round 3.

Eleven

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

F Vegas

I’m in Vegas and I feel that way about Boston and Toronto. The Vegas Golden Knights have been great for the vegas community. I know a lot of people that are pissed off because of the expansion draft. But they took advantage of it and your team would do the same if it could have. This team means more than this ***** Oakland team that most of us didn’t want.

9 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Sam and Brandon if those are the choices. 

Where was Brandon when he was on Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 1

In all honesty no Sabres fans should complain about Eichel. If he wanted a certain procedure done but the team didn’t want that done. Sorry but if I’m the player I want what I want done to my body because I have to live it. Team won’t care once he’s gone. Right? The trade worked out great for both teams anyways. I’m happy with Jack here and Vegas traded my favorite player in Tuch to my hometown team, plus I met Krebs the year he was rehabbing from his injury. Great kid. So it all worked out. Plus you look at the Reinhart deal we have a great young goalie and probably a stud in Kulich. Those have been great trades that help out both teams. Sometimes certain players need a change of scenery and some need a better opportunity!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

Wasn’t that Miller flailing on the ice while the game winning goal was scored right in front of him? That’s the player I remember. 
Unrelated, Emily Kaplan is not good.  Pretty sure Deboer thinks so too.  

The announcer from today’s game sucked. You’re telling me ESPN and TNT couldn’t get better announcers. They lack passion and enthusiasm. Now will Miller, I was glad Chandler Stephenson cross checked that idiot. We had Miller here in Vegas before the trade and he played well but when he went to Buffalo it’s like he forgot how to play Defense.

3 hours ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Where was Brandon when he was on Buffalo?

He was fine.  He was a developing defenseman.  The usual negs on here didn't like him, but he was fine.

Can we have an end to this now already?  

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

He was fine.  He was a developing defenseman.  The usual negs on here didn't like him, but he was fine.

Can we have an end to this now already?  

Yeah it’s too bad, but I like where the Sabres are headed. Can’t wait to see what happens during the draft and free agency. I really like this team’s prospects. It’s gonna be fun to watch. I really want the Czech Mafia up in Buffalo full time.

10 hours ago, SabresBillsFan said:

In all honesty no Sabres fans should complain about Eichel. If he wanted a certain procedure done but the team didn’t want that done.

My dislike for Eichel has zero to do with the surgery to be honest.  And I think he was on his way out (as far as Adams was concerned) before that issue came up.  Kevyn understood the locker room dynamics and knew Eichel was not the guy to build a team around.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

10 hours ago, SabresBillsFan said:

In all honesty no Sabres fans should complain about Eichel. If he wanted a certain procedure done but the team didn’t want that done. Sorry but if I’m the player I want what I want done to my body because I have to live it. Team won’t care once he’s gone. Right? The trade worked out great for both teams anyways. I’m happy with Jack here and Vegas traded my favorite player in Tuch to my hometown team, plus I met Krebs the year he was rehabbing from his injury. Great kid. So it all worked out. Plus you look at the Reinhart deal we have a great young goalie and probably a stud in Kulich. Those have been great trades that help out both teams. Sometimes certain players need a change of scenery and some need a better opportunity!

My dislike for Eichel has nothing to do with his surgery and everything to do with his attitude and his leadership.  His interview after the first Knights-Sabres game showed us who he is.  All the reports were true.  He was a petulant and entitled brat.   I  doubt that Thompson, Dahlin, and several others, would be thriving like they are today if Jack was still around to lead them.  

Vegas is a good place for him because they have so much veteran leadership that they don't need it from him.   I am glad he is gone.  The trade did benefit both Jack and the Sabres.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I would love to see another strong game from Gudas and another Florida win.  I can’t even believe I said that.  

• Agree 1