IIHF world championships 2023

steveoath

6 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Canada to the gold medal game. They had a tough time with Latvia. 4-2 final.

USA (Tuch) or Germany (JJP) as the opponent.

Quinn player of the game.

Quinn and Krebs were both really good in this game. First Canada game I watched all the way through.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Quinn and Krebs were both really good in this game. First Canada game I watched all the way through.

I haven't watched any of the games in this tournament. By all reports JJ has played well for Germany. I'm really excited about the Quinn/Cozens/JJ line next season. 

16 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Yes they were. As I posted last season, I would love to see Krebs get a couple of linemates that have scoring ability. He is such a good playmaker with an obvious non-stop motor. That first goal for Canada was all him. 

The Quinn bank shot off the goalies mask was awesome. Let it rip immediately from the impossible angle with that idea in mind. 

54 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Pretty diifferent type of player

And different a position. But Cozens still has 4 years of filling out, strengthening up, and learning boardwork as they've had. But in terms of size, strength, going into corners and to the net, and willingness to battle, he's the current Sabre that could matchup.

5 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Tuch steals the puck and passes to Grimaldi for a breakaway. USA 2-0 less than 4 minutes in. 

Quinn trailing 2-1 and now Tuch early on decided that Latvia and Germany should be competing for bronze.

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

Yes they were. As I posted last season, I would love to see Krebs get a couple of linemates that have scoring ability. He is such a good playmaker with an obvious non-stop motor. That first goal for Canada was all him. 

The Quinn bank shot off the goalies mask was awesome. Let it rip immediately from the impossible angle with that idea in mind. 

Earlier in the season I said Krebs was one of the best passers on the team and got a lot of blowback from some people. Glad to see his skills are being recognized. He is a real heart and soul leader type. 

Rousek is a very good playmaker too. Nice to see playmakers like Mitts, Krebs, Savoie, Rousek to offset the scorers they have accumulated.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.