Go Amerks!

JohninMinn.

4 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

I’m actually rooting for the leafs to make it to a game 7 so the Marlies can’t get any of the leafs players. Is that how it works? 

No.  You're playing with the devil.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Weave said:

Amerks playoff success trumps Leafs hate.  I hope the Leafs survive just long enough for the Marlies to get beaten by Rochester.

It's not gonna work that way and you know it.  There's a serious monkey's paw vibe going on in this thread right now...

5 hours ago, OverPowerYou said:

I’m actually rooting for the leafs to make it to a game 7 so the Marlies can’t get any of the leafs players. Is that how it works? 

They can only send down players who were on the Marlies roster at the AHL roster deadline.

19 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

They can only send down players who were on the Marlies roster at the AHL roster deadline.

Haven’t you heard, Dubas is a genius. He has alternate IDs for all of his players. Matthews could show up as Pablo Scorez.

Then again, the Marlies may not want the stench of playoff losers in their room.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Haven’t you heard, Dubas is a genius. He has alternate IDs for all of his players. Matthews could show up as Pablo Scorez.

Then again, the Marlies may not want the stench of playoff losers in their room.

No no Matthews is listed as George Santos in the Marlies roster

• Haha (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

I’d like to know how ECHL Cincinnati fell apart so bad after having the 2nd best record in the league. They lost to Toledo tonight 9-2 and eliminated 4-0 in the series, outscored 21-7.

I think there best players are Amerks now 

3 hours ago, French Collection said:

Freddie Mercury Rock GIF

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.