GDT—Amerks v Crunch Series Deciding Game Five

Porous Five Hole

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Does Subban have a role in the Sabres goaltending room one day?

I don't believe so. 

11 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

They ditched that song (finally). Replaced it with Juke Box Hero. Which makes more sense since it was written by a Rochester legend. 

8 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I don't believe so. 

They ditched that song (finally). Replaced it with Juke Box Hero. Which makes more sense since it was written by a Rochester legend. 

They certainly did not. Freeze frame is the goal song for the first two periods. Juke box hero is the third. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Amerks8796 said:

All you have to do is pull up highlights from that night and you can clearly hear Freeze Frame. 

Well they did score 5 times in the third, so I heard Juke Box Hero over and over. I must tune out Freeze Frame because I can't stand that song. I don't think they play it when the Amerks take the ice anymore.

Edited by Claude Balls

On 5/7/2023 at 10:13 AM, Claude Balls said:
On 5/6/2023 at 9:46 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Does Subban have a role in the Sabres goaltending room one day?

I don't believe so. 

Not any more than Pilut will find his way to our blue line as anything more than (deep) depth defense.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, carpandean said:

Strangely, I paid for AHLTV last year, but not this year, yet I was able to watch Game 5 without signing up for anything.  I'll have to go back to see if there was some sort of auto-renewal.

The AHL TV does auto renew unless you specifically tell it not to; but had thought that was just for the regular season version.  Had to pay extra for the playoffs last year and also this year.  And for us, we had to sign up for it again this year for the playoffs before we could watch.

Maybe you got lucky and they forgot to change the tag for your account in their database so they think that you paid even though you didn't.  Hope so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.