The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023: Second Round GDT.

Eleven

54 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I never knew the refs can review for a penalty?   I guess I don’t know the rules.  

I think it's new for this year, they can review major penalties and double minor penalties that draw blood, they can see if the stick was a friendly fire and no penalty or if there was a missed one that drew blood and call it. 

23 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I think it's new for this year, they can review major penalties and double minor penalties that draw blood, they can see if the stick was a friendly fire and no penalty or if there was a missed one that drew blood and call it. 

Crazy thing about that.  If ROR had a face shield , he wouldn’t have been cut.   Should be “sorry Ryan. That’s your fault, we can only give a 2”

Maurice on the officiating and really a slam of the league 

• dislike 1

21 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Nothing was worse than the Halley's Comet following the puck around.... NOTHING!

I agree, but just because there was something worse, doesn't change the fact that this is really dumb. I guess kids need to be fooled into thinking they are playing the video game NHL.

11 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

What more can you say about Joe Pavelski? He is amazing. All 4 Dallas goals after getting knocked silly his last game played a week ago.

One of the top playoff scorers of the last 10 years 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

One of the top playoff scorers of the last 10 years 

Tied for 3rd in the last 10 years, in fact 

• Like (+1) 1

Final score Kraken 5 Pavelski 4 Dallas no score. 

Surprisingly non physical game for this stage but fast and fun. Sabres could have played this style I think. We need to become as relentless and fearless as this Kraken team. We have the speed, we just need the tenacity. 

Tampa really misses Gourde. That guy is a playoff warrior. We need a Gourde on our roster. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Final score Kraken 5 Pavelski 4 Dallas no score. 

Surprisingly non physical game for this stage but fast and fun. Sabres could have played this style I think. We need to become as relentless and fearless as this Kraken team. We have the speed, we just need the tenacity. 

Tampa really misses Gourde. That guy is a playoff warrior. We need a Gourde on our roster. 

Yeah I thought for sure it would be an old school slug fest also.

We need a Gourde, a Schenn and a Gudas. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.