Season in Review - Grades and Awards

GASabresIUFAN

6 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

What is overall grade for the season?

I'd say the trolling was down most of the season and posters rarely had an off night. 

What grade would you give Adams and Granato (including his staff)?

I give SDS and Freeman a B, they were not overly aggressive with the banhammer, and some threads did go off the rails, but overall a productive year, could have brought in an Ace poster to shore up the group. 

What grade would you give the Forwards, the Defense and the Goaltenders?

The forward posters get an A, they were quite offensive (looking at you PA 😉 the defensive posters get a D (Buffalonill) because they bring ranch into the locker room, the goaltending; team backstop was simply nonexistent on SS this season, we need to do better. 

Who is your MVP?

This is a toughie, Taro, Weave, Punch, Eleven, all deserving of the crown, but when push comes to shove, it's gotta be.... Inky and the calves. 

Who is your ROY?

What the hell, GAsabresfan come on down. 

Who is your MIP (most improved player)?

Randall Flagg, came out of nowhere and back to posting paragraph glory 

Who is your unsung hero? 

Our house contrarian and voice of reason PASabresfan. All season long he came down the road, kept his high beams on and pushed conversation forward, even if our of our comfort zones. For this reason, he is the unsung winner. 

I think I coined the phrase "Contrarian" for @PASabreFan , but not for being a voice of reason.   He is the often the voice of the overlooked, other side of the coin, as he strives to avoid the pitfalls of groupthink.   

Back when I worked for a living I always sought out a person like that on my leadership teams.  

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I think I coined the phrase "Contrarian" for @PASabreFan , but not for being a voice of reason.   He is the often the voice of the overlooked, other side of the coin, as he strives to avoid the pitfalls of groupthink.   

Back when I worked for a living I always sought out a person like that on my leadership teams.  

I yell PASS! when the Sabres are on the peeper.

@shrader

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I don't think it's a negative, I have about 45% of PAs tendencies, I've been here long enough that others are aware 😂 we both have had viewpoints that didn't sit well with the general populous. 

6 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I don't think it's a negative, I have about 45% of PAs tendencies, I've been here long enough that others are aware 😂 we both have had viewpoints that didn't sit well with the general populous. 

So you are saying ...  

@PASabreFan is a contrarian, not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.