Any other college or CHL UFA signings on the horizon?

GASabresIUFAN

Levi and Janric have signed already.  We are still waiting on Johnson.  Are any other NCAA or CHL UFA’s on the way? 

The Quinnipiac coach was on the NHL Network saying his goaltender is about to sign with an NHL team among others from his team.

Are we in the Market for another goalie?  What about another college D?  We certainly need more D in the pipeline. Are there any rumors out there?

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • dislike 3

9 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

The 0ff-season has begun in some respects.  Levi and Janric have signed already.  We are still waiting on Johnson.  Are any other NCAA or CHL UFA’s on the way? 

The Quinnipiac coach was on the NHL Network saying his goaltender is about to sign with an NHL team among others from his team.

Are we in the Market for another goalie?  What about another college D?  We certainly need more D in the pipeline. Are there any rumors out there?

Starting this thread the night of an elimination game is some incredibly bad juju. If I could give you more thumbs down, I would. 

Just awful Awful juju.

Like honestly, wtf?!?

• Thanks (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

The 0ff-season has begun in some respects.  Levi and Janric have signed already.  We are still waiting on Johnson.  Are any other NCAA or CHL UFA’s on the way? 

Our own LW Prospect Viljami Marjala- 20 year, could have a aplace in Rochester- He had 51 points in 32 games for TPS under 20

Jake Livingstone RHD

Jason Polin LW Western Michigan

22 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'm pretty sure there's a clause in GA's sabrespace contract that he has to start a thread about the following season's roster at least once per month

Actually, it's every other month. 

Honestly, the interview with the Quinnipiac coach got me thinking about additional signings and I was curious what rumors were out there.  I apologize if folks think this bad Ju-Ju.  I did pick the Sabres to win tonight and sweep the Metro playoff teams in successive days.  

PS, my 2023/24 thread started in January.  Apparently after 14 pages of posts, this is a topic people here want to discuss.  I have also changed the title to a more in-season discussion.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

• GASabresIUFAN changed the title to Any other college or CHL UFA signings on the horizon?
12 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Actually, it's every other month. 

Honestly, the interview with the Quinnipiac coach got me thinking about additional signings and I was curious what rumors were out there.  I apologize if folks think this bad Ju-Ju.  I did pick the Sabres to win tonight and sweep the Metro playoff teams in successive days.  

PS, my 2023/24 thread started in January.  Apparently after 14 pages of posts, this is a topic people here want to discuss.  I have also changed the title to a more in-season discussion.

I definitely don't mind it. Just a funny quirk 

51 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Our own LW Prospect Viljami Marjala- 20 year, could have a aplace in Rochester- He had 51 points in 32 games for TPS under 20

Jake Livingstone RHD

Jason Polin LW Western Michigan

Livingstone and Polin signed a couple weeks ago.

Quinnipiac have some interesting guys:

- goalie Perets

-small dman Metsa

-scoring winger Graf

- Brindamour’s son is not signing with Edmonton

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.