GDT: Sabres @ Rangers - April 10, 2023, 7pm, MSG πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

Porous Five Hole

7 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

We are back from our honeymoon. This is the first game I can watch since the Montreal game. It'll be the first win I see since the Toronto game. I have never seen Levi play. Go sabresΒ 

Congrats man!!

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

NFreeman and myself will be in attendance Go Sabres

A few weeks ago we were gonna head in on the train from Albany. But then we played like poop post all star break. Since the Kane trade tickets are way more expensive and the only way to get back is to leave early, so we were going to get a hotel and just work in the city for the day Wednesday. It didn’t seem worth the cost at the time.

Kicking myself at the moment.Β 

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Its pretty crazy that Levi is already the starterΒ 

He’s our best option so it’d be crazy not to go with him.

Just need to get better results from the defense and this team is making the playoffs next year.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Β 

This clip brings back great memories!Β  A good friend of mine at the time (who is still a good friend today) had an extra ticket to this game and I was the lucky recipient.Β  We sat in the first row of the blues on the corner behind this net.Β  We saw the whole thing very clearly.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

This clip brings back great memories!Β  A good friend of mine at the time (who is still a good friend today) had an extra ticket to this game and I was the lucky recipient.Β  We sat in the first row of the blues on the corner behind this net.Β  We saw the whole thing very clearly.Β Β 

I was there with my GF (wife now). Β 1st row of the oranges right in front of that cylindrical wall. Β Crazy game.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

We are back from our honeymoon. This is the first game I can watch since the Montreal game. It'll be the first win I see since the Toronto game. I have never seen Levi play. Go sabresΒ 

Congratulations.Β 

Welcome to hell

starts when they love texting you at the Grocery store when you're checking out.

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.