GDT: Sabres at Detroit 7 PM 4-6-2023 MSG

spndnchz

17 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

The only "new" thing is that Kevyn has managed to sign his top two centers at team-friendly rates to try to avoid the cap pinch when Rasmus, Owen, etc. get their paydays.

If you look back to when Krueger was dismissed and Granato replaced him, what has been accomplished during KA's short there year tenure is remarkable. The organization was rebuilt, the roster was reshuffled and added to, and the once depleted farm system is now rated as one of the most robust farm systems in the NHL. Some people are unwilling to see the progress even when it is in front of their unhappy countenance. 

• Like (+1) 3

Razors pre-game. 😂

On fire today.

”I used to dominate Hasek in practice in practice. And I scored on him in Chicago. Look it up”

”You had to get a few fines back in the day to help the tax situation. Now you can’t write it off”

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you look back to when Krueger was dismissed and Granato replaced him, what has been accomplished during KA's short there year tenure is remarkable. The organization was rebuilt, the roster was reshuffled and added to, and the once depleted farm system is now rated as one of the most robust farm systems in the NHL. Some people are unwilling to see the progress even when it is in front of their unhappy countenance. 

Let's just think back to Krueger's preferred lineup (once Okposo got back to health after missing the opener) and where everyone in terms of their development. Here's the forward lineup on 1/24/2021. Note: This was a 4-3 SO win over the Capitals.

Hall - Eichel - Reinhart
Mittelstadt - Staal - Olofsson
Rieder - Eakin - Okposo
Skinner - Lazar - Sheahan

(scratches: Thompson, Cozens)
INJ: Girgensons

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

Greenway's been solid the past couple of games.

Agreed, and I’ve been hard on him. 

I also like these lines. They seem a bit more versatile. Where as our standard pairings felt like they had no balance. Basically full speed ahead or hold on.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.