GDT: Sabres at Detroit 7 PM 4-6-2023 MSG

spndnchz

5 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Why not put Cozens on the 1 line? 

Should be a win, but so shoulda Columbus, Montreal, etc. Would really be nice to watch them actually pound a team they are much better than. Especially with a real goalie.

And I have, prolly a stupid question, but can Devon play for Rochester once Buffalo is officially eliminated?

3 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Should be a win, but so shoulda Columbus, Montreal, etc. Would really be nice to watch them actually pound a team they are much better than. Especially with a real goalie.

And I have, prolly a stupid question, but can Devon play for Rochester once Buffalo is officially eliminated?

No Levi cannot play in the playoffs for Rochester this year

• Thanks (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

If you move Cozens from line 2 to 1 you have to replace him on line 2.   He seems to be able to work well with 2 rookies, not everyone can.  If they are clicking tonight they could end up the first line.  

Mitts has done ok with Tuch and Skinner.  His passing compliments their ability to finish.  

15 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

And allowed fewer goals in the loss than the other guys did in 21 different sabre victories this year 

In fact, Sabre goalies allowed fewer goals than Levi did 2 days ago just 5 times in 76 games 

Just lol

He was joking you hoser.  

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I blow all my Sabrebucks on concessions throughout the season. $5-$10 every game I go to until it’s gone.

Used to save them up for the 3 years they'd keep them in the account and then buy a jersey and maybe a shirt if there was anything left over.

Since they make us spend them all the year they're issued, probably won't be buying any more jerseys.  Which costs the Sabres money because if I buy a jersey for 1 kid, will pretty much also buy 1 for the other.  But hey, at least the Sabres are saving themselves from earning the interest they'd earn on the money that isn't getting spent right away.

Unless they expect another exodus of season ticket holders that is a really shortsighted decision on their part.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.