Practice Notes 4/3 Tage is Back

Brawndo

Wonder what was wrong with Tage in the first place? I saw his wrist all bandaged up...wonder if it was something else in the upper body too? I know for a guy like Tage who relies on his hands so much, they probably hack him in the hands relentlessly... I know he's had some back problems too. 

32 minutes ago, shrader said:

I've never put much weight into the need for motivation or bulletin board material, but it is the team that "didn't want him" and traded him away.

Yep, I mentioned that in one of the other threads.  Also mentioned the scenario of the Sabres winning with Levi stoning Reino at the end 😄

1 hour ago, Quint said:

Wonder what was wrong with Tage in the first place? I saw his wrist all bandaged up...wonder if it was something else in the upper body too? I know for a guy like Tage who relies on his hands so much, they probably hack him in the hands relentlessly... I know he's had some back problems too. 

Same.  Fight in Nashville game?  Though not sure he actually landed a punch.  In the Devils game he had an awkward move avoiding a hit and went down the tunnel after.

20 minutes ago, Ctaeth said:

I know it's not the Sabres practice but...

Lyon has played extremely well for them.  At this point, would probably prefer to see Bobrovsky between the pipes.  (Yes, Bob is a way better goalie, but right now Lyon has that horseshoe firmly lodged up his buttocks.)

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

(Hey-la-day-la Our Tage is back)
If I were the Panthers I'd take a permanent vacation
(Hey-la, hey-la, Our Tage is back)

Get the F outta here.  I was just posting this, but my mom called from Buffalo.

I come back on here and you beat me to it!  LOL.

He's been gone for such a long time
(Hey-la-day-la our Tage is back)
'Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong
(Hey-la-day-la our Tage is back)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Quint said:

Tage had trouble with the one-timers last night v Florida. On one he flat-out fell and the other he whiffed. Wonder wth is wrong with him? Is it only timing or is it something else?

IMHO something is definitely going on with Tage.  He has 3 goals in his last 14 games and does not seem to be moving well. 

BTW, that whiff on the one-timer was maybe their last good scoring chance of the game IIRC.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.