GDT: Sabres at Flyers-04-01 7:00PM MSG+/NBCS/ESPN+/WGR

PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Levi’s dedication to his craft and attention to detail will make both UPL and Comrie better goalies. They will have to work OT just to keep up.  Don’t be surprised if they start mediating.

Speeling are hard.

5 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

????  I was agreeing with you.  We'll really know Levi's influence on them when they start mediating.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

????  I was agreeing with you.  We'll really know Levi's influence on them when they start mediating.

I saw Levi on the ice meditating. I became entranced and ended up walking through my glass door. Obviously, I'm easily influenced. It was a bad time to run out of band-aids. 🙃

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

48 minutes ago, Weave said:

Speeling are hard.

37 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I saw Levi on the ice meditating. I became entranced and ended up walking through my glass door. Obviously, I'm easily influenced. It was a bad time to run out of band-aids. 🙃

F-ing spellcheck.  "Meditating."  

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

what good is a spell checker if you have to check the checker all the time?

Redundancy is not a bad thing. When in doubt, check and then check it again. There have been surgeons who mistakenly amputated the wrong leg because they didn't check, and then check again. 🍷

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.