GDT: Montreal at Sabres 3-27-2023 7PM MSG

spndnchz

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Stay calm, people - the Bruins and Lightning will be bad in just a couple more years. Kevyn and Donny both told me so. 

I honestly wonder if they really believe that or if it's just carny ***** they are feeding to everyone to buy time before having to produce any real results.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Weird thing to pay attention to/notice.  He is Rousek wearing an old Sabres base layer?

That’s the navy blue they wore forever ago. Normally they have the royal blue long sleeve. 

This team has a serious rookie gear fitment issue. 😄

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Thank god you came in for some BALANCE and MIDDLE GROUND, just in time 

Really weird how some posters endlessly complain about “negativity” and then try to call people out. What a bizarre crusade to be on non stop. I guess they want a toxically positive board. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I mean, I would’ve went off the beaten path here and given Rousek a nod in the shootout.

First NHL game, he’s all fired up, has a G and an A…why not?

By shooter six, no doubt.

I also wouldn’t have minded Krebs because of poetic justice (the terrible penalty call and post/crossbar). 

7 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Playoffs over .

I

6 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Really weird how some posters endlessly complain about “negativity” and then try to call people out. What a bizarre crusade to be on non stop. I guess they want a toxically positive board. 

I just find it strange that many posters only appear when they lose or are going through a bad stretch 

It would make an interesting psychology study

what makes you grab your phone and post only when you can be negative?  Misery loves company ?   

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

I

I just find it strange that many posters only appear when they lose or are going through a bad stretch 

It would make an interesting psychology study

what makes you grab your phone and post only when you can be negative?  Misery loves company ?   

I don't notice this, who are you guys talking about

25 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

A monkey would've known to put Skinner over Mitts out there. 

27 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

My shooters would have been Dahlin, Quinn and Skinner.  And we would have won. 

Jeff Skinner has had one shoot out attempt with Buffalo and one with Carolina in seven years. He missed both. Prior to 2016 he was 6 for 34. he is awful at them. No coach put him out there because he is awful at them. Why would any fan want a guy who missed two shootouts in seven years put him on the ice? 

i’m gonna go ahead and say the monkey would’ve known not to put Jeff Skinner in the shootout, but I’m a Darwin guy. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Shoot out sucks. Sucks the life out of the sport.

But seriously where is Skinner and Dahlin over JJ or Casey? Bad choices tonight. Comrie almost saved their bacon. Damn trickler in shootout 

I guess I need to throw you in the above reply

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Jeff Skinner has had one shoot out attempt with Buffalo and one with Carolina in seven years. He missed both. Prior to 2016 he was 6 for 34. he is awful at them. No coach put him out there because he is awful at them. Why would any fan want a guy who hasn’t taken a shootout in seven years put him on the ice? 

i’m gonna go ahead and say the monkey would’ve known not to put Jeff Skinner in the shootout, but I’m a Darwin guy. 

He's missed 19 in a row I read 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Jeff Skinner has had one shoot out attempt with Buffalo and one with Carolina in seven years. He missed both. Prior to 2016 he was 6 for 34. he is awful at them. No coach put him out there because he is awful at them. Why would any fan want a guy who hasn’t taken a shootout in seven years put him on the ice? 

Wait a minute... Statue of Liberty...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.