GDT: Montreal at Sabres 3-27-2023 7PM MSG

spndnchz

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Sabres dominated that period. Except for a gift goal. They were all over MTL at times.

...you are one of my favourite posters because of this and I’m not joking. THE ONE STRETCH where a guy absolutely stands on his head for multiple saves and you type and submit this. Black bandana sweet Louisiana 

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

You need to manifest Hellebuyck getting traded this summer 

Why stop at manifesting? 

9 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

IMHO - he's better when the puck is not deep in our zone, otherwise I respectfully disagree.  BTW - he and Dahlin are -1 tonight while the rest of the D corp is either 0 or +1.

I usually agree but he's having a really good game and their both -1 because Dahlin just stood there and watched the puck go in the net for the first goal of the game.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Holy smokes Comrie with a few huge saves.  Lucky the Habs shooter could not lift it. 

IMHO - I think he needs the chance to show what he can or can't do with multiple games in a row.  He may or may not disappoint, but I still frankly believe he is a better long-term option than UPL.

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

...you are one of my favourite posters because of this and I’m not joking. THE ONE STRETCH where a guy absolutely stands on his head for multiple saves and you type and submit this. Black bandana sweet Louisiana 

I see that RHCP lyric reference. And I approve of it!

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.