GDT: Montreal at Sabres 3-27-2023 7PM MSG

spndnchz

Usually when I talk about Jokiharju it's because of his bad play or just meh play but I'll also give credit where it's due. He is having the best game I've seen him play as a Sabre in this game so far. He's throwing vicious hits, great job getting it out of our zone, solid D so far at least.

Edited by GoPuckYourself

Just now, Stads said:

This is why Bryson pisses me off. He has an easy out of the zone and tries some dangle at the blue line. On cue, loses the puck and it leads to a decent chance

Lots of turnovers by him.  It looked like an easy clear for  him too.  

3 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Usually when I talk about Jokiharju it's because of his bad play or just meh play but I'll also give vredit where it's due. He is having the best game I've seen him play as a Sabre in this game so far. He's throwing vicious hits, great job getting it out of our zone, solid D so far at least.

IMHO - he's better when the puck is not deep in our zone, otherwise I respectfully disagree.  BTW - he and Dahlin are -1 tonight while the rest of the D corp is either 0 or +1.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.