Lukas Rousek recalled from Rochester

inkman

2 hours ago, dudacek said:

Tage injury sucks.

Not that it’s actually important, but I was really pulling for him to hit 50 and/or 100, and it’s slowly slipping away.

One of the more crappy seemingly annual traditions of an 82 game grind 

once we are a playoff team we probably just care about these things much less 

Edited by Thorny

4 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Granato said postgame that Tage is questionable for tonight.

Crazy they have gone all season without calling up a forward. Hopefully Rousek gets in and shows his wheels. He has a chance as a bottom 6 winger next season.

Hinostroza was a callup if we want to get technical.

23 hours ago, dudacek said:

Tage injury sucks.

Not that it’s actually important, but I was really pulling for him to hit 50 and/or 100, and it’s slowly slipping away.

I didn't watch the game but I listened to most of it on the radio. After the game I watched the highlights and coach's postgame comments on a hockey site. In one of the clips, it showed a shot of Tage on the bench obviously hurting and completely spent. He was hunched over trying to recover. There was another clip of Mitts on the sideboards during a stoppage also exhausted and laboring to catch his breath. Especially for Tage, you have to salute his effort in this game playing while impaired and giving his all. That's a leader! And collectively, this team demonstrated a great deal of character and determination in this game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.