GDT: Predators @ Sabres - Mar. 21, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

Guys just laughing at the Sabres in their faces on the ice.  I can’t watch this crap anymore.  No heart, no spine, no defense, no goaltending. But they score pretty goals for 1/2 the season.  That was fun, right?  

***** losers. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

5-4 Sabres

818k1CLbUbL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpgothers?

I Believe, Sabres are a much better team than last year. More development and growth needed for our youngins, and we need Goaltending. Even if Levi is all that day 1, we need another G w Andy retiring (whether he likes it or not), Comrie traded, cut, ROCH, and UPL or Levi start next season in ROCH. We need another G, an age appropriate hopefully somewhat established level D (IDK if Clague is the guy, anyone want to discuss Bryson?).

I like what KA & Meatballs are doing. Time and growth needed. We need to build to make playoffs next year (esp w, in my mind, expected digression by Was, Pit, Bos, others?).

I know none of us truly believed we would make playoffs this year (Hope I am wrong still), regardless, we have seen development and still need more depth (G & D).

LFG rest of the year & hears to an awesome off season!

I still love my boys in Blue & Gold, regardless.

We still have a 1.6% (currently) shot at #1 pick Bedard......so there is that.

I am dyed in the wool, regardless (so are you if you are honest with yourself, or why are you here?)

SPOONY

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Just trade Peterka already. I’ve seen enough. 

Just now, lowsabre said:

Someone needs to step it up physically, where is the fight?

Looks like they're just drifting around like some amateur team

Go watch a different team.  Team labia isn’t gonna do it for ya.  

25 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Was this happening? I'm sure it was "happening," but was it really happening? 

If you showed me their record after the season without knowing how it went down, I’d probably say it was a decent season.  But they are ripping every ounce of fandome out of my heart.  Their play is somewhere between awful and pathetic. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

I like Meatballs. I think he's moved this team forward from the depths of Raaaaalph. But goddamn, he needs to do something this summer in regards to defensive coaching. Yes, better players are needed on the blue line, but there's a coaching/philosophy issue here, too.  Defense is too often a total afterthought.

Trying to win games by hoping you can score at least 5 every night isn't a winning strategy. Nor is hanging your tender out to dry to get drilled by breakaways and odd man rushes 27 times a game. I don't care how good/talented Levi is, he's gonna get lit up playing behind these guys.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.