GDT: Predators @ Sabres - Mar. 21, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Ouch. What caused this madness?

Me being stupid, lol. It happened on Friday the 10th. I went to give my friend a big hug, and she is tiny, so I usually pick her up. Well, it was snowing like a bastard that day, so when I went to pick her up, I went down and my knee popped. Thought it was just a sprain after the swelling went down in just a few days. But the pain never went away, so I got an urgent care appt at the Ortho today. Women....nothing but problems, lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Me being stupid, lol. It happened on Friday the 10th. I went to give my friend a big hug, and she is tiny, so I usually pick her up. Well, it was snowing like a bastard that day, so when I went to pick her up, I went down and my knee popped. Thought it was just a sprain after the swelling went down in just a few days. But the pain never went away, so I got an urgent care appt at the Ortho today. Women....nothing but problems, lol.

Ouch! Yea. That’ll teach ya. I bet she feels terrible. Well I hope it heals perfect for you. Injuries to Knees hips and backs are hard to recover from. Not impossible. Fingers crossed.

• Thanks (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Ouch! Yea. That’ll teach ya. I bet she feels terrible. Well I hope it heals perfect for you. Injuries to Knees hips and backs are hard to recover from. Not impossible. Fingers crossed.

Thanks bud. I got six wires in my rebuilt left shoulder, so this should be a piece of cake.

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Nashville also lost their last game 7-0.

So somethings gotta give right?

• Thanks (+1) 1

Waiting with exuberance, you Nay thee watchers will be most assuredly closet Watching. Silent behind thy stretched out arms, hands placed in such a way so as to feint a non look at the screen as the characters glide up and down the ice. You will all be watching, hoping beyond hope for a victory made from homestead cobblestone so as to solidify a twilight season run to a post season appearance.

Ya though you walk through the valley of the shadow of another dead season, you fear no lost hope, because deep Inside your hockey loving soul, you hope beyond a shadow of a dream, for glory.

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.