GDT: Big Bad Bruins at Sabres, 3-19-2023 1pm ESPN+, MSG

matter2003

For the sake of my confidence in Granato, I better find out that Jost is nursing an injury because there is absolutely NO other excuse to keep him out of the lineup. None. 

Oh, and Mitts absolutely blows at center. 

Edited by K-9

Today's game opens up a three-game homestand. The Sabres wrapped up a stint on the road in which they went 1-1-1. 

In Philadelphia on Friday, Victor Olofssonreturned to the lineup and scored twice. However, the team fell to the Flyers 5-2. 

"Our top guys didn't look like themselves," head coach Don Granato said. "They were outstanding in Toronto. Tonight, they weren't themselves. Obviously, in the third period we're trying to move around and maybe see some different combinations because of the situation, but they looked tired." 

This is the fourth and final meeting between the Sabres and Bruins this season. The last time out between these clubs, Boston defeated Buffalo 7-1 in Boston on March 2.

The Sabres are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games against the Bruins and 1-8-1 at home.

This is the 312th game all-time between Buffalo and Boston. Buffalo has a 127-137-47series record. The Sabres are 75-57-24 at home against the Bruins all-time.

The Bruins are coming off a 5-2 win in Minnesota on Saturday. 

I get the game on tv, but I’ve got JACK EDWARDS. Urgh.

- - - 

Krejci out for a maintenance day. Edwards and the other guy says it’s the time of season Bruins will be resting players. Hopefully this is the type of stuff that leads to late runs for some of the teams further back

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.