Devon Levi Signed to 3 year deal

sabresparaavida

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Guess he can not go to the AHL this year ? his ELC is burned ?  send UPL down and let Levi have some games in a week.

Works for me because there is no way he can be any worse than UPL and I’m damned sure he can stop at least one out of three shootout attempts. I doubt the Sabres agree though. Gotta believe he starts in Rochester. But stranger things have happened. 

2 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

4 Headed Goalie Monster

Comrie: “I think I’m healthy enough to come back”

Adams: “you are going on long term IR and not going to say a word about it or I’ll bury you in Cincy next year.” 😁

Adams: "You're a good guy, but it's not working out here.  We're willing to trade you back to Winnipeg for a 7th round draft pick, a bag of pucks, or future considerations, if they are willing to take on your contract next season.  You did well there.  If they won't take you, we'll look at other teams too.  If that doesn't work out, Rochester is a nice city."

34 minutes ago, Drag0nDan said:

I love the idea of starting a player in his first professional start - against the best team in the league, and one of the best regular season teams ever assembled.

It's like a guaranteed win. 

Trial by fire and also a measuring stick for him to know where he needs to get his game. Plus the team will fight like and to get him his first win again the best regular season team in NHL history.

6 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Trial by fire and also a measuring stick for him to know where he needs to get his game. Plus the team will fight like and to get him his first win again the best regular season team in NHL history.

I like the concept, but I think they need to at least see him practice a couple of times to make sure he's ready.  Even though it's a bit of a longshot, if the Sabres get hot and string together 2 or 3 straight wins (which they've done several times this season), they're right back in the thick of the wild card race.  It would be a pretty big gamble to insert a rookie goalie who hasn't faced an NHL shot in a very important game.

3 hours ago, sabresparaavida said:

Per the Buffalo Sabres. 

Such amazing news but can’t believe @Brawndo didn’t break the news starting the thread!

3 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Good news but we should temper our expectations at least in the immediate future. Needs at least a year in Rochester. 

Go Away GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.