Devon Levi Signed to 3 year deal

sabresparaavida

24 minutes ago, Night Train said:

I was throwing Milk Duds at him... until I realized I just paid $12 for the box.  😞 

19 minutes ago, JohnC said:

@Brawndois combative. I'm confident that he threw the Milk Duds back at you, followed by some choice obscenities. Rumor has it that he is the usher who hits unruly people with his bulky flashlight.

I’m Ok with Milk Duds. If you throw Junior Mints we are throwing hands 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Eleven said:

He sidelines as an usher at the AMC on Maple Road.

26 minutes ago, JohnC said:

He's well known. He has a reputation for physically throwing out juveniles who are unruly. The punks know not to mess with this tough as nails mature hipster. 

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Perhaps many of you have read this article previously, but for those that haven’t, it’s a decent insight into the type of player we are getting. Talk about hockey character.

https://huntnewsnu.com/68648/sports/devon-levi-from-underdog-to-olympian/

“As a player, you can get traded any time, but as a newly drafted player, you don’t think it’s going to be a few months after the draft,” Levi said of the trade. “I was pretty shocked, but once I talked to Buffalo, I was really happy with where I ended up. They told me that they tried pretty hard to get me in that trade. That’s a good feeling, when you have an NHL organization telling you that.”

The trade, which happened three months before the beginning of Northeastern’s 2021-22 hockey season, motivated Levi to, as he put it, “show [Buffalo] that they won the trade, not Florida.”

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Yes, the Sabres would have had to make a paper transaction at the TDL and send him back to Rochester with an immediate recall. 
They did not so he’s ineligible. 

They did it with Samuelsson last year 

Was Samuelsson already injured at the time when that occurred and timeline was he wouldn't be back until the AHL playoffs (which of course, he never made it back)? I mean, they would have done it anyway for him for the experience. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.