Devon Levi Signed to 3 year deal

sabresparaavida

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I was 25 if you don't count a summer stint as a janitor at my high school before college. 

You're also some weird priest of the occult who destroys civilizations so maybe that takes time to cultivate.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Just got out of a movie. Well done good site 

Don't tell me you were shirking your duty for a matinee discount? If you then asked for a senior citizen discount, you will be pushing your luck. Get back to work and serve this cantankerous community! 

Edited by JohnC

Just now, JohnC said:

Don't tell me you were shirking your duty for a matinee discount? If you then asked for a senior citizen discount you will be pushing your luck. Get back to work and serve this cantankerous community! 

He sidelines as an usher at the AMC on Maple Road.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Night Train said:

I was throwing Milk Duds at him... until I realized I just paid $12 for the box.  😞 

@Brawndois combative. I'm confident that he threw the Milk Duds back at you, followed by some choice obscenities. Rumor has it that he is the usher who hits unruly people with his bulky flashlight.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.