GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Washington Capitals 3/15/23 7 pm tv and radio

bob_sauve28

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Poor Rasmus, shackled by Bryson. 

Can’t believe VO isn’t in the lineup. 😂

It's always nice to have addition by subtraction, which VO personifies right now.

Would strongly prefer Clague over Bryson to get some of the same positive benefits by subtracting a negative. I really believe Clague sucks less than Bryson.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, TheAud said:

It's always nice to have addition by subtraction, which VO personifies right now.

Would strongly prefer Clague over Bryson to get some of the same positive benefits by subtracting a negative. I really believe Clague sucks less than Bryson.  

Clague is underrated.

3 hours ago, TheAud said:

Really believe it's as simple as with Dahlin playing through some sort of injury(injuries?) that they're planning on relying on Power - Jokiharju as the primary pair (like they did in TO) and Dahlin typically plays more effectively when shackled by Bryson than by Clague.  Expect if they were going to primarily pair Dahlin and Joker that Clague would be in.  His best version of passing the eyeball test has been when he's out on the ice with Power.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.