GDT: Sabres at Toronto 3-13-2023 7:30 start MSG

spndnchz

Alex Tuch practiced with the team for the first time since sustaining a lower-body injury on February 24 in Florida. He has not been ruled out for tonight's game. 

"The last 30 games he's had have probably been some of the best of his career, and I think everybody's become aware of it that's watched his play including us on the bench," Sabres coach Don Granato said after Sunday's practice. "… So, he was a big loss because he was playing so well when he got hurt.

"Obviously, the results aren't what we wanted since he's been out, so having him back is significant. … He's an incredible athlete, so we're gauging when's the right time for him that he's comfortable and we're comfortable putting him in. But it will be a boost when he's in there."

-Donnie

Mule and Comrie are week to week

• Like (+1) 4

I want to see tonight what I wanted to see in the Rangers game (which the Sabres delivered):  the Sabres come out and play and hard, focused and consistent game -- not fall apart and hide under the bed because things aren't going their way and they lost a tough one the other day.

If they can do that, there will be hope and a reason to keep watching.  But if they come out listless and watch Toronto blow past them and light up their goalie early and often?  It will be hard to take them seriously.

I need to see them show some heart every night.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I want to see tonight what I wanted to see in the Rangers game (which the Sabres delivered):  the Sabres come out and play and hard, focused and consistent game -- not fall apart and hide under the bed because things aren't going their way and they lost a tough one the other day.

If they can do that, there will be hope and a reason to keep watching.  But if they come out listless and watch Toronto blow past them and light up their goalie early and often?  It will be hard to take them seriously.

Play the same two way game they did against NYR.  But score goals too.

Sabres - 5

Compost - 2 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Yeah. OK. But this makes me weep.

This is The. N. F. H. L.

Edited by PASabreFan
Microchips

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.