Injury Updates-Not Good

Brawndo

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Did Samuelsson get a concussion off that shot that hit him in the ear?

Is that where it hit him?  I thought it hit him in the shoulder.. Or are we not referring to the same moment?

Good thread title, honestly, softened the blow 

Is Samuelsson ever injury prone...reminds me of Bogo a bit 

I was my own worst enemy here re: The Pace Game, which I always caution not to play when possible. Well, this is why. What’s happening to Dahlin here is eerily similar to Jack’s 19/20 actually where about 75% of the way through the year the bruises added up from being leaned on all year, the points fell off a cliff, and playing banged up more less grounded the pace to a halt 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

Why all hockey players don't wear cages is beyond me. I've been hit in the head with sticks numerous times and tg for the cage. I've seen people get severe eye injuries while wearing a visor. Cages are it. Any wonder why all football players wear cages? And they don't even play with a hard rubber puck.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Playoffs aside, I am looking forward to a strong finish, over .500 Deluca.   This is going to be difficult given the injuries - Samuelsson week to week means two weeks probably.  

Dahlin has been just way too banged up lately.  The heavy minutes due to poor depth have taken a toll. 

I do not see a Norris at this point, his hope was continue strong overall play to the end, and finish 2nd in points among defenseman.  

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.