GDT: Rangers at Sabres, Saturday, March 11, 2023, 5:07 p.m., MSG

PASabreFan

Good afternoon children of the ⚔️! 

Looking for a good game from our young (still learning & growing) team. 

I also acknowledge that there are som of you that are never happy, regardless of the fact we did not know what we had in this team to start the year,AND there has been a lot of great growth (with room for a lot more). 

muppets GIF

Enjoy the show! 

Spoony

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Good afternoon children of the ⚔️! 

Looking for a good game from our young (still learning & growing) team. 

I also acknowledge that there are som of you that are never happy, regardless of the fact we did not know what we had in this team to start the year,AND there has been a lot of great growth (with room for a lot more). 

muppets GIF

Enjoy the show! 

Spoony

We're supposed to be happy now? 9th draft pick last year,  right now we're at 10th pick.  Are we supposed to get excited about that 'jump' in the standings?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

We're supposed to be happy now? 9th draft pick last year,  right now we're at 10th pick.  Are we supposed to get excited about that 'jump' in the standings?

It's certainly what's going to be sold to you. "Look at how much better we got! Our future is shining bright! Everyone is talking about it!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Regardless of whether they make the playoffs, I really don't want to see them completely go to pieces mentally, fall off the table and quit on the rest of the season.  Yes, they lost to a tougher team on the road on Tuesday and dropped a big, winnable game in the 3rd period.  They can't respond to a loss like that by hiding under the bed and getting destroyed at home like they did vs Dallas.

I want to see them bear down at home and play hard and consistent.

This!

As a fan I can go into the offseason drinking the Adams/Donnie koolaide. Stay the course. Don’t upset the locker room mid season. Let some of these guys try and figure it out live and make the moves in the offseason. Etc.

But if we hold this 1-5 rate through the last 18 or whatever games I’ll have a hard time not getting angry at the org. 

To start the season I thought we were capable of making the post season. We can miss the playoffs. We can be streaky. But the wheels cannot fall off. 

I will be here for one period.   Then I’m out with the golfing buddies and our wives for cocktails, dinner, and some laughs.   

I will be checking ESPN+ on my phone, much to the dismay of my Mrs, for that I’m sure. 

Muscle Weight.  

Lets got on these guys from the start and win the game 

23 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

Streetwear Haters GIF by Updf
Is there nothing good in your fan life?

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.