GDT: Rangers at Sabres, Saturday, March 11, 2023, 5:07 p.m., MSG

PASabreFan

3 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I'm not a gambler but if you are a money line bet on a rags win is just about the safest bet it is possible to make. I doubt this team wins more than 5 the rest of the season, they are beyond cooked.

Stop with that. The first sentence anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I'm not a gambler but if you are a money line bet on a rags win is just about the safest bet it is possible to make. I doubt this team wins more than 5 the rest of the season, they are beyond cooked.

It is just so unpredictable at this point.

They could come out with their hair on fire, score a few early, and play on to a win.

12 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I'll take the opposite approach,  Every time this team appears to have convinced us they have fallen off the cliff and all is lost, they rebound.

I'm feeling like we eke one out against the Blueshirts.....lets say 5-3 or 5-4 and hopefully it kickstarts them a little

15 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I think we are going to soundly drub the over-hyped Rags. 

DG talked about learning from the 10-4 debacle.  Let see them put it to practice.  

He did.  Considering he doesn't throw his players under the bus, what else was there to say?  "Well, heard that we might get a bit of snow tomorrow."

Sabres can and should win this.

1 hour ago, KC Scouts said:

I'll take the opposite approach,  Every time this team appears to have convinced us they have fallen off the cliff and all is lost, they rebound.

I'm feeling like we eke one out against the Blueshirts.....lets say 5-3 or 5-4 and hopefully it kickstarts them a little

Every time? Are you sure about that? Because I can think of them not rebounding twice just in the last six games alone. They followed up the Columbus debacle with an even worse debacle against Boston and then the big loss to the Islanders with their worst performance of the year Thursday night against the Stars. Not only did we not rebound, we did the exact opposite. 

That said, I’ll be rooting as always that they follow your prediction and win today. Gotta stop the bleeding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I wonder how many more games Comrie starts this year. Hopefully zero.

They can waive him today and I'd be fine with that. Remember back in the summer when we're trying to convince ourselves that he was a good goalie who just hadn't gotten a chance?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.