Don't look now but...

Kristian

... The Sabres are currently not only topping the Eastern Conference, but they're also leading the league in goals.

I know, I know, it's only been two games, I just thought I'd point out these two very "unSabre-like" facts :D

Tonight is gonna be a huge test. Ottawa can not only skate with The Sabres under the new rules, they aso have fresh legs after having two days off.

I sure hope the boys have something left in the tank.

... The Sabres are currently not only topping the Eastern Conference, but they're also leading the league in goals.

I know, I know, it's only been two games, I just thought I'd point out these two very "unSabre-like" facts :D

Tonight is gonna be a huge test. Ottawa can not only skate with The Sabres under the new rules, they aso have fresh legs after having two days off.

I sure hope the boys have something left in the tank.

I disagree, Ottawa is the team to beat in the East. They have the speed and depth to match the Sabres. I picked Ottawa as the best team in the NHL this season, but of course, come playoff time they'll choke again.

yea i have to agree, if they just hang with them and keep it close ill be happy... if ottawa somehow melts down then perhaps we could pullsomething out but its gonna be tough when the game is the 2nd in 2 days... ah well... lets hope for the best. i think miller can still pull the team together with a few huge saves.

I disagree, Ottawa is the team to beat in the East. They have the speed and depth to match the Sabres. I picked Ottawa as the best team in the NHL this season, but of course, come playoff time they'll choke again.

What didn't you agree with? He said that currently the Sabres have scored the most goals and are in first place, and that the Sens are just as fast and have fresher legs.

I don't disagree ;) that Ottawa will be tough tonight.

Archived