Who sits?

dudacek

Extra forward  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be your first choice to sit out among the forwards?

• Hinostroza
    • Greenway
    • Jost
    • Okposo
    • Girgensons
    • Peterka
    • Olofsson
    • Someone else
  2. 2. Who do you think Granato will sit?

• Hinostroza
    • Greenway
    • Jost
    • Girgensons
    • Okposo
    • Peterka
    • Olofsson
    • Someone else

3 hours ago, Weave said:

VO or JJP for now, but it would definitely be a game to game evaluation.

Peterka is getting worse, needs Rochester to slow game down again. He is skating in circles watching, late or coughs puck up, late shooting

Olofsson is a defensive nightmare

Middlestat inconsistent

Like Quinn and Krebs, trending up

Would like to see Kuilich first and Savoie later in these lineups. Levi too, might be time to end Anderson time with Sabres, most find out what Comrie and UPL have to know if a trade is needed in the Offseason.

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

The bolded is great to read.  Wonder if that will also carry over to matchups and deployment?  And if it does, why couldn't it have started yesterday?

Personally, would sit Olofsson, but expect it will be Peterka.

Both deserve to sit. That said, Peterka needs to go back to Rochester, he is NOT reacting quick enough

3 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I'd sit Peterka.  I did not see last night's game, but have seen most of the recent games.  He has been involved in a lot of scoring opportunities - 2 on 1's, breakaways, scoring chances, and he just isn't able to finish right now.  In tight games against good teams, there are not that many chances to be had.  If he can't finish, we need to play someone who can.  And if you have to choose between two guys who can't finish, I'd go with a guy who is a grinder and/or defensively responsible.  I think that Peterka plays with good energy, but I don't know that he's physically able to grind and battle with NHL veterans at this point in his career.  In other words, if he's not contributing on the scoresheet, he's not helping the team very much.  I do believe, however, that Peterka is an NHL talent and that he will develop into a very good player.  But now is a playoff push, so if he can't help the team while he develops, he needs to sit.

Peterka is just NOT ready, Quinn was making passes, Krebs too and fiesty. Just NOT seeing anything but fast skating at times. In defensive zone he just watches, never involved, 5-4 with Peterka in their own end.

4 hours ago, dudacek said:

We’ve got 13 NHL forwards right now and will have 14 when Tuch gets healthy.

Donnie said on WGR this morning lineup decisions moving forward will be based on winning.

Who are you sitting?

Funny to say but I’m really glad he said it 

Times a changin 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.