How do you access and view Sabre games?

amrupp01

A different topic but hopefully informative for a lot of people:  How do you watch Sabres games?  I currently have Spect cable with MSG but getting tired of paying the monthly bill.  Looking at streaming options see that Fubo has MSG but tried it before and it was only New York/New Jersey teams.  Maybe it's been changed now?  No MSG on HULU.  MSG Go app is OK but not sure if I can still use it if I cancel cable.  

Looking for some reasonable options. 

In MD I do a combination of cable (TNT, NHLN or Caps games) and ESPN+ for the rest. I used to do the Center Ice package for years, but it costs more than ESPN+ (even with the price increase) and you get fewer games and don't always get the MSG feed.

It also helps for me that ESPN+ has NLL (Bandits) and a lot of college hockey that includes games from my alma mater (Clarkson).

I still haven't been able to bring myself to cancel cable outright. For the stuff I watch/record I don't really think it saves me money because I'd end up with YouTubeTV or HuluTV or something like that most likely. If that weren't the case I'd probably just forgo the TNT/NHLN/Caps games.

ESPN+ (it was essentially a free add on with the bundle because we already had HULU and Disney+). Because of where I live Sabres/Bruins games are blacked out and don't get NHL Network games (not available on HULU).

Edit: and it sucks not getting the MSG pre- and post-game feed on ESPN+

Edited by JustOneParade
More griping

ESPN/Disney/Hulu bundle. It was really really cheap for the first year but is starting to go steadily up.

NHL Network needs to join a streaming platform... NHL.com advertises that you can find games on ESPN+, so maybe their own network could get on ESPN+...

24 minutes ago, Stads said:

Not entirely legal

I'll make it legal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.