Sabres Season Ticket Prices to rise for 2023-24

Brawndo

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Just bought season tickets to split with a friend for the first time in my life, something I dreamed about when I was 10 years old.

What am I in for?

It’s a marriage, both in commitment and range of emotions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Just bought season tickets to split with a friend for the first time in my life, something I dreamed about when I was 10 years old.

What am I in for?

You're in for spending a lot of nights in that old barn.

The only real perks besides slightly cheaper tickets than window prices as dibs on PLAYOFF TIX are the Blue and Gold Insights (did 3 of them this year after only 1 each of the 2 previous seasons), 20 percent off in the Sabres store and Sabres bucks, an appreciation gift - this past season a nice Miller tribute plaque along with a pin and a scarf; last year it was a blanket.  There typically is only 1 gift, so you and your buddy have to decide who will end up with it.  2 years ago, for the 50th anniversary season it was a set of 4 glasses.

You also might get invited to the rope line or possibly riding the Zamboni in intermissions.  

There's a couple of other minor perks, but that's pretty much it.

Hopefully you're in an area with a good bunch of people.  You tend to get to know the people that are regulars.  We were lucky.  Only had 1 dink sitting next to us in over 1/4 of a century.  (Of course he was there 2 seasons, grr.)

Have fun with it.

• Thanks (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

What am I in for?

Also just bought this year and also been dreaming of this since I was 10.  We will have to meet up and grab a beer some intermission.

Edited by Derrico
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

What am I in for?

They also do some cool season ticket holder events, such as paint the ice and Halloween skate. Pretty cool watching so many games at that arena and then skating on that ice, and a "state of the sabres" type event with Kevyn Adams.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

What am I in for?

You’re in for a run of entertainment. The last 12 years have been brutal but the next 10 are very promising.

If I lived within 2 hours of Buffalo, I would be buying.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.