Ryan Reynolds: part of group bidding on Senators

LGR4GM

12 hours ago, French Collection said:

His other roles were much better and he admits it. Doesn’t he take a shot at Green Lantern during Deadpool 2?

I think he literally goes back in time and shoots his past self in the head when taking on the Green Lantern role. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Eleven said:

I thought it was the guy from It's Always Sunny.

That's his partner in Wrexham.

15 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

He's a movie star from Vancouver. He's been in a bunch of things but currently plays Deadpool, comic book character is a successful film franchise. He's married to Blake Lively, who's an actor best known for Gossip Girl. They have a bunch of kids and live in NYC where they hang out with Taylor Swift. Reynolds own a soccer club and is a hockey fan. He also is part owner of Mint Mobile

Of which I'm a customer.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:33 AM, Night Train said:

I hate his guts for ruining Green Lantern.  My favorite Comic book as a kid. That movie was the worst. 

He's about the only saving grace in that movie... and even he hates that he was in it. I think you both share something in common. It says a lot in the end-credits scene in DeadPool 2 where he shoots himself in the head while reading the script and says "You're welcome Canada". 

Ryan Reynolds is definitely savvy with his money.  His shtick may wear thin (like Will Farrel's) but he gets marketing.

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 10:00 PM, French Collection said:

NHL wants him involved, he was courted by multiple groups.

His Wrexham team has gotten a lot of attention from his involvement. I believe they have a reality show based on the team.

The Wrexham reality show is really good.

From a competitive standpoint, I think him taking a leading role in Senators ownership is bad news for the Sabres. So be it. It should be a very good thing for the NHL. He is smart, charming, and, yes, quite savvy with the business stuff.

On 2/14/2023 at 9:40 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Ryan was excellent in the Apple TV Christmas spoof of a Christmas Carol "Spirited" with Will Ferrell. A real song-n-dance man.

I was surprised not to like it. It landed flat for me. I was disappointed in myself.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sidc3000 said:

Was owner, he recently sold Mint for 1.3 billion to T-Mobile. So you’re now a T-Mobile customer 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/t-mobile-to-buy-ryan-reynolds-backed-mint-mobile-for-up-to-1-35-billion-9a3e6a03

Mint runs off the T-mobile network so nothing changes for me. In fact T-mobile plans to keep Mint going. I pay $240/yr for 15GB/mo data and unlimited c&t. You can't beat it. I used to pay Verizon $60/mo.

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Mint runs off the T-mobile network so nothing changes for me. In fact T-mobile plans to keep Mint going. I pay $240/yr for 15GB/mo data and unlimited c&t. You can't beat it. I used to pay Verizon $60/mo.

I thought about looking into mint. How’s service? 

Edited by Sidc3000

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.