The Jeff Skinner Contract - Revisited

LGR4GM

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Kinda wish Ralphie would come back and give us an Eichelesque postgame quip. I guess we have to have our boogie men and scapegoats. The franchise has taken half a baby step toward return to the NHL ranks and it's time to throw it in the faces of past coaches and execs.

When everyone knows who the real boogie man was.

This opinion on Ralph is quite contrarian. 

(had to do it)  

5 hours ago, ... said:

And so begins five months of a tired narrative to which there is no conclusion.

You can only wish. I will not fulfill this desire of yours. Been there done that. But I will occasionally be here to remind that RK was not the problem. Eleven is afforded the courtesy of obsessively telling us the core problem with the franchise for lo these meiny years. I ask for the same.

32 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You can only wish. I will not fulfill this desire of yours. Been there done that. But I will occasionally be here to remind that RK was not the problem. Eleven is afforded the courtesy of obsessively telling us the core problem with the franchise for lo these meiny years. I ask for the same.

What did Eleven consider to be the core problem? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.