GDT: Hurricanes @ Sabres - 7:30pm, Feb 1st, 2023 - TNT 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

3 minutes ago, Contempt said:

how long did it take to dial in those bunny ears? Or do you have the rotating antenna on your roof?

I am nowhere near Buffalo right now.  Not even in the same time zone.  Not on the continent.  So yeah, screwing around with the cable app that I have through a friend (blocked for regional reasons), looking for the game on MSG as originally posted... etc. 

Edited by Eleven

Tnt: one of the best players in the league is injured, let's laugh about it... haha.  

Freaking losers

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I am nowhere near Buffalo right now.  Not even in the same time zone.  Not on the continent.  So yeah, screwing around with the cable app that I have through a friend (blocked for regional reasons), looking for the game on MSG as originally posted... etc. 

It was changed at 8am this morning. All you had to do was check

3 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

Damn tage is out

Someone else noticed this above, but it just stinks.  If I have to listen to these two Olympic gymnastics announcers and there's no Thompson...well, I'm sure there's a Law and Order episode on somewhere.

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Tnt: one of the best players in the league is injured, let's laugh about it... haha.  

Freaking losers

It was changed at 8am this morning. All you had to do was check

Would you relax?  Geez.  You know I love you and am just having fun.

Edited by Eleven

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Someone else noticed this above, but it just stinks.  If I have to listen to these two Olympic gymnastics announcers and there's no Thompson...well, I'm sure there's a Law and Order episode on somewhere.

Would you relax?  Geez.  You know I love you and am just having fun.

8 AM!!!!!

My sarcasm is wasted via text

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

If this team does make the playoffs, they will probably lose the series 4-1 or 4-0. 

Still the experience the young guys get would be very worth it 

Yes.  It’s important to make the playoffs, even if you get dominated in the first round.  Then Adam’s knows where exactly were they are.  Saves a year.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.