GDT: Hurricanes @ Sabres - 7:30pm, Feb 1st, 2023 - TNT πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

LGR4GM

15 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

I heard yesterday that the Canes are 6-0-1 in the back end of back to backs....... Time to end that streak!!!!! Lets go Buffalo!!!!

Β 

39 minutes ago, bg17 said:

Carolina in back-to-back games this year - 6 wins and a shootout loss to Vancouver. Yikes.Β 

salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Wish I could go to this but weekday games are tough. My buddy will be there repping my Canes hates though.Β 

23 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Great record but 6 of the 7 were at home.

The unfriendly confines of KBC and the young legs of the Sabres will put a dent in that record.

Grabbed tickets last night because I expect the crowd will be rocking from Sabres recent play and Dahlin’s love letter, and because I want to see a dejected Hurricanes team skate off the ice at the end of 60min.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This is another one of those β€œmonkey off the back games.” Canes have had our number for a while now and we have to turn the tide. Great opponent, national tv, and a playoff spot on the line. No better time to announce our arrival.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

34 minutes ago, K-9 said:

This is another one of those β€œmonkey off the back games.” Canes have had our number for a while now and we have to turn the tide. Great opponent, national tv, and a playoff spot on the line. No better time to announce our arrival.

Reminds me of the Bruins and Panthers games: 2 teams that have mocked us for years. Let’s bump our record above .500

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not a fan of Olofsson & Thompson on the same PP unit.Β  But, yes, if he's going to be there the guy in the middle along w/ Tuch should be Cozens, not Skinner.

I'm a big fan of it. Teams have finally caught on to the fact that TT will kill you if you don't cover him and have had a guy taking everything away from him. By my count it's been 13 games since he last had a PP goals (vs MIN on Jan 7th).Β 

Putting VO on the other side gives you a dual threat of absolute BOMBS. Go ahead and cover Tage, that'll just create more space for VO. If the other team cheats less on Tage to cover VO then that let's Tage get his space.

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

january-a-team.thumb.jpg.642556ba8ea42700901a7d6749e0b16c.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Sure. But a spot is not per se on the line.

1 hour ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

Grabbed tickets last night because I expect the crowd will be rocking from Sabres recent play and Dahlin’s love letter, and because I want to see a dejected Hurricanes team skate off the ice at the end of 60min.Β 

What I would like to see is the Sabres doing one of those choreographed post-game cellies like the Canes do... y'know, to mock them in defeat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.