GDT- Sabres @ Wild, January 28th,2023 @9:00 PM (Est) ESPN+/HULU

Wyldnwoody44

39 minutes ago, jsb said:

They may have clicked in Rochester but Quinn has 2 points in his last 17 games and JJ has 5 points in his last 21 games. They have been far from productive with the big boys. Hopefully they can turn it around but way more often than not Cozens has been the only productive player on that line. Krebs has 6 points in his last 18 games. Much more likely they get smoked in this game, no offense Wyld.

Sometimes when things are not working for a line you change the players just for the sake of shaking things. The hope is that there will be a different dynamic. It won't be for long because Cozens will probably be back to centering for the youngsters very soon. 

Tonight we'll get an up close look at a guy many folks thought the Sabres should've drafted ahead of Jack Quinn.... the can't miss Austrian center prospect Marco Rossi.  

Nevermind he's not in the NHL yet 😂.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Thorny said:

As mentioned, not on tv so sadly will miss this one. 

Though, all is not lost: I will be watching the Royal Rumble 

If Cozens isn’t playing, I bet it’s cause he drew #30

When I was in college we would watch WWF on network tv on Saturday night as a pub crawl primer.  Free !!  No pay per view.  I remember the very first Wrestlemania.

Hulk Hogan and Mt. T. and a whole bunch of others ... 9 fights.  Andre the Giant and Big John Stud tried to body slam each other.

1985 ... what a beaut !!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.