GDT- Sabres @ Wild, January 28th,2023 @9:00 PM (Est) ESPN+/HULU

Wyldnwoody44

Just now, sweetlou said:

you can still play physical in your own end to help create turnovers!!  Defense is also weak in front of the net.

So 2 things: Meatballs has team focused on offense (outscore mistakes) v Left wing lock, and I think Sabres are physical when they need to be

1 minute ago, Mustache of God said:

It really rubs me the wrong way that in the Winnipeg game they kept reviewing the clock near the end of the game to tack on extra seconds to give them a chance. Dahlins goal would have counted if they looked at literally any stoppage earlier in the period to find an extra .3 seconds. 

Yep.  Was thinking the same thing

North Stars getting the better calls tonight. Ref missed two high stick calls.  The last one against Mitts would have been a 4 minute, they scored 30 seconds later.  

Win the 3rd and win the game. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

And no matter how many times I am forced to watch that GD commercial, I am never going to Have It My Way, cuz BK is salty garbage!

But @SwampD I like salty! 

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Oh, crud, I’m seizing!!! All over $5….

Edited by Spoonman
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.