GDT - Sabres @ Blues - January 24, 2023 - 8:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

The Blues have activated Tarasenko and Krug off of IR and they will dress tonight. In a corresponding move, they've placed Buchnevich on IR.

Roope Hintz looked pretty darn good in his first game back last night for the Stars, but hopefully Tarasenko and Krug look much rustier. Definitely an injection of talent and hope for their squad.

Edited by DarthEbriate
Clarity!
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

The Blues have activated Tarasenko and Krug off of IR and placed Buchnevich on IR and they will dress tonight. Roope Hintz looked pretty darn good in his first game back last night for the Stars, but hopefully Tarasenko and Krug look much rustier. Definitely an injection of talent and hope for their squad.

I think O’Reilly, Scandella and Perunovich are still on IR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

There was an article today in the Athletic about what happens between periods. Several players said teammates still smoke cigarettes between them. I would also guess at least 25% of the league vapes between periods. As far as boozing is concerned, what time did they fly out?

• Like (+1) 1

I am rounding up the Mrs. and heading up to the Rink (Enterprise Center). 

Traffic, parking, crowds, stupid prices for food and beer, and snow coming sometime tonight in a place that gets paralyzed with 2-3 inches.    -  GO SABRES! 

Muscle Weight  

Hoping the Sabres can put another W up on a B2B.  

• Awesome! (+1) 4

Hi, my name is Nick. I am sad to say I have had a relapse of my hockey addiction. It has been almost a day since I last used. I have strong urges to use again tonight. If there is a sponsor available to help me with this addiction, I would greatly appreciate the help. The symptoms of my addiction include violent mood swings, euphoria, wanton bloodlust, and mild amnesia (next year is always going to be the year). Thank you for listening. Go Sabres and I wish peace and happiness for you all

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Stads said:

Hi, my name is Nick. I am sad to say I have had a relapse of my hockey addiction. It has been almost a day since I last used. I have strong urges to use again tonight. If there is a sponsor available to help me with this addiction, I would greatly appreciate the help. The symptoms of my addiction include violent mood swings, euphoria, wanton bloodlust, and mild amnesia (next year is always going to be the year). Thank you for listening. Go Sabres and I wish peace and happiness for you all

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uxhpg649xx6la0bz0l

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.