GDT: 1/23/2023 πŸ’ Buffalo Sabres @ Dallas Stars 8:30 pm ET, MSG & WGR

Doohickie

4 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Between the Packers sucking and missing the playoffs .

Im ready for the Sabres to stab us fans in heart toΒ  Continue the tradition of no playoffs

Β 

Well aren't you a little bucket of liquid sunshine this morning.  😊

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, pi2000 said:

Dallas coming off back-to-back shutouts of Arizona and LA haven't allowed a goal in over 120min.Β 

That said, they've given up +30 shots in each game, so hopefully thier luck runs out tonight.

Β 

I’ll add that the Sabres bad puck luck of hitting multiple posts per game is due to change, for the good.

Seems like Power and JJP are due. On an early PP, Tage is going to mark a corner with a 101 mph shot and Oettinger will be so freaked out by the sound of it past his ear that the rout will be on. Sabres by 4.

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Im ready for the Sabres to stab us fans in the heart toΒ  Continue the tradition of no playoffs

Where's the Love?

31 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Seems like Power and JJP are due. On an early PP, Tage is going to mark a corner with a 101 mph shot and Oettinger will be so freaked out by the sound of it past his ear that the rout will be on. Sabres by 4.

Where's the Love?

Love ? Im getting sick of not making it to the playoffs .

You have one of the bestΒ  offense in the league and one of top centers andΒ  Defensman in league.Β 

And we're still going to miss that just blows my mind

• Like (+1) 1

Dallas is a good club but the Sabres got a whiff of Penguin blood and will come out flying. This road trip will galvanize a group getting better all the time.

Dahlin, still miffed that some people thought Heiskanen was a better Dman gets 2 more points in the victory.

This won’t be easy but I predict a 4-3 win, winner from Quinn.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Dallas is a good club but the Sabres got a whiff of Penguin blood and will come out flying. This road trip will galvanize a group getting better all the time.

Dahlin, still miffed that some people thought Heiskanen was a better Dman gets 2 more points in the victory.

This won’t be easy but I predict a 4-3 win, winner from Quinn.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Β 

To be fair, every defenseman in the NHL was better than Dahlin his first couple of seasons.Β 

12 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Tage gets going again and we get goals from all 4 lines and the defense, all because *I* will be at the game.Β  Go Sabres!

image.thumb.png.5aa447bc1f84b6a7ba0b16449ab3638f.png

I ain't messing with this Texan, transplant or native born. You have a commanding presence. Those dagger eyes are menacing. 🀠

Edited by JohnC
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Im ready for the Sabres to stab us fans in the heart toΒ  Continue the tradition of no playoffs

As long as the Sabres finish outside of the bottom 4 in the league.Β 

43 minutes ago, inkman said:

To be fair, every defenseman in the NHL was better than Dahlin his first couple of seasons.Β 

What the fuq?

Season 2 What GIF by Paramount+

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.