GDT: Ducks @ Sabres, 1/21/2023, 12:30pm, MSG 📺 WGR📻

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Ducks @ Sabres, 1/21/2023, 12:30pm, MSG 📺 WGR📻

The team needs to keep winning to stay within reach.

A side note that interests me is the Cozens vs Zegras angle. Drafted 2 spots apart, high skill surfer dude vs sub Arctic hunter. A few posters were pointing out last year that the Sabres should have taken Zegras instead of Dylan. I’ll keep Cozens for his grit, passion and leadership.

Let’s go Buffalo.

Edited by French Collection
  • Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, French Collection said:

A side note that interests me is the Cozens vs Zegras angle. Drafted 2 spots apart, high skill surfer dude vs sub Arctic hunter. A few posters were pointing out last year that the Sabres should have taken Zegras instead of Dylan. I’ll keep Cozens for his grit, passion and leadership.

Let’s go Buffalo.

Zegras is like an awd sports car, Cozens is like a jeep with a turbocharger.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

It took me a while...it's the duck, isn't it?

31 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Let’s go Buffalo.

I think we'd be happy with either.

And wow, he DOES look like Spicoli!

21 minutes ago, inkman said:

Who is going to be the first poster to slide in here after puck drop and say they didn’t realize it was a matinee? 

Not me ...

NS reporting for duty at 11:33 hundred hours ... Atlantic Time ... also known as real time and the only time that ever mattered.

😎

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

GO BILLS !!

• Haha (+1) 1

I like to accomplish something everyday.  I told my wife I was going to clean up my workshop - in the unfinished part of the basement were I keep my tool bench, tools and hardware.  It needs some re-organization and some things have to go.  

Then see the Sabres game at 12:30,  and then football is on.  Gonna have multi task this one.  

Go Sabres!   No coming out flat.  I don't want to hear about the emotion of the Ryan Miller game.   Build from it.  Take care of business today, get 2 points, and continue to keep the  puck out of our net.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

- yes, they ordered duck, and we play the Ducks.   Abortion debate?  

10 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Let's nail it down! Let's get it right! Frank Reynolds would be proud.

What's that? BUCKWHEAT HAS BEEN SHOT!

It's early in the day.  I cannot follow your posts.   What is the magic decoder ring? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Crazy start time...

As it's against a West Coast opponent I've often wondered how different it must be watching sporting events as a fan there...

Pretty much all the East Coast weeknight games are going to be during the early afternoon and a lot of people would likely still be working at the 4pm start time.

Wonder if people listen to the game at work or if they don't get to really do anything until they get home.

Then with football you have games starting at 10am every week which is unusual for us here unless it's a London game.

Just seems like it would be so different as a sports fan there 

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Let's take a look.

My brother!

24 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

- yes, they ordered duck, and we play the Ducks.   Abortion debate?  

It's early in the day.  I cannot follow your posts.   What is the magic decoder ring? 

You never had a date on Saturday night.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.