Bills Passcode

GASabresIUFAN

On 1/20/2023 at 11:50 AM, carpandean said:

I wish the Bills, themselves, had a passcode to that game ... Sunday's going to be a tough one.

It will be a great game, I think the Bills will win ultimately. They are simply a little better in all areas than Cincinnati, the Bengals are missing 3 OLine starters and their line has been atrocious with the players in that are playing(see last year).

Also the Bills have the best home record in the playoffs all time in the NFL at 13-1. The one loss is one I was at unfortunately (Kelly's last game against the Jags in 1996...also Hull's last game).

I think there is a high probability they are in Atlanta next week. Anything can happen of course, but the Bills are favored and for good reason.

10 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Bulletin board material. Burrow even specifically mentioned it. It was obviously a motivator and a jinx. Sell tickets Monday morning after the games are played.

Teams sell playoff tix well before they know they'll be hosting the games.  It's SOP and anyone complaining about tix going on sale more than a week before the game is played is not realistic (to remain polite).

That said, StubHub probably has some REALLY hood deals on tix now. 😉

(Yes, we all know the purchases are getting refunded to the buyers.  It's a friggin' joke.)

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Teams sell playoff tix well before they know they'll be hosting the games.  It's SOP and anyone complaining about tix going on sale more than a week before the game is played is not realistic (to remain polite).

That said, StubHub probably has some REALLY hood deals on tix now. 😉

(Yes, we all know the purchases are getting refunded to the buyers.  It's a friggin' joke.)

I get that, but this situation, unlike the usual situation of selling playoff tickets, was not handled in the best way.

15 hours ago, Thwomp! said:

I get that, but this situation, unlike the usual situation of selling playoff tickets, was not handled in the best way.

Somebody on the radio pointed out that the Bengals had already sold tickets for a potential Bengals-Jaguars Conference Championship before the weekend, which is - by their logic - disrespectful to both KC and the Bills.

58 minutes ago, carpandean said:

Somebody on the radio pointed out that the Bengals had already sold tickets for a potential Bengals-Jaguars Conference Championship before the weekend, which is - by their logic - disrespectful to both KC and the Bills.

Yep still not the same situation.  That happens every year. This was an unprecedented neutral field situation that everyone (especially the NFL and Bills fans) acted too much like it was sure thing to happen.

My whole point was that it was a motivator, regardless.  Just listen to Burrow on the field after the game.  That situation did the Bills no favors.

55 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Yep still not the same situation.  That happens every year. This was an unprecedented neutral field situation that everyone (especially the NFL and Bills fans) acted too much like it was sure thing to happen.

My whole point was that it was a motivator, regardless.  Just listen to Burrow on the field after the game.  That situation did the Bills no favors.

If Cincy REALLY needed tickets sold in Atlanta as a motivator to be up for this game, KC is going to stomp them even if Mahomes is severely limited.

13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If Cincy REALLY needed tickets sold in Atlanta as a motivator to be up for this game, KC is going to stomp them even if Mahomes is severely limited.

Still not what I said.  It was a motivator, however, just ask Joe Burrow.  They obviously didn't REALLY need it against the Bills yesterday.

The NFL and Bills fans got way too presumptive and excited about Atlanta and the Bengals rightfully took offense.  We would have been offended if we were in their situation too.

I don't care anyway.  Bills choked, there will be no accountability, and we'll be right here again next year.  That's the bigger problem.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.