CNN source: Hamlin to be released from hospital soon (update 1/9: at Buffalo General; update 1/11 discharged home!)

PASabreFan

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Makes sense. He is not on any IV fluids or drips. He is on nasal cannula at about 2 Liters based on the picture from Hospital yesterday 

You looked too. I'd have him on 6 instead of 4 ringers of kaopectate.

(Really testing classic TV memory now as well as snark interpretation.)

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

How crazy will the stadium be next Sunday if Damar comes out of the tunnel with the team?

I am hoping for Hamlin to be passed the Lombardi Trophy from Allen downtown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I am hoping for Hamlin to be passed the Lombardi Trophy from Allen downtown.

You think there will still be a downtown for them to come back to?

And this is great news with Damar. For all the times we hear about how bad the medical system is there are times like this... and I'd like to think the times like this are more frequent than the stuff we have to hear about.

I wonder how much his physical health plays into his recovery. I'd have to think it plays a big part of it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

How crazy will the stadium be next Sunday if Damar comes out of the tunnel with the team?

Interesting dilemma. Would the braintrust conclude this would be too much for the players to deal with (in a largely positive way, but still...)?

34 minutes ago, shrader said:

How long is it for IR, something like 4 weeks before they can return?  That lines up well with a certain game.😁

In the case of Pronger, they didn't need to use the AED; his heart restarted with compressions, and he didn't need assistance breathing... both of which allowed him to return more quickly.

• Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doohickie said:

In the case of Pronger, they didn't need to use the AED; his heart restarted with compressions, and he didn't need assistance breathing... both of which allowed him to return more quickly.

Yeah, but did Pronger have a chance 4 weeks later to play in the Supper Bowl?

• PASabreFan changed the title to CNN source: Hamlin to be released from hospital soon (update 1/9: at Buffalo General)
  • PASabreFan changed the title to CNN source: Hamlin to be released from hospital soon (update 1/9: at Buffalo General; update 1/11 discharged home!)
20 minutes ago, inkman said:

Has this been confirmed or are you just stating your opinion as fact as usual? 

I’m putting a positive thought out into the world and hoping it comes true.

PS if I state something as a fact I always cite the source.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.