Tage Thompson Named To All Star Team

Brawndo

I can’t believe people still get worked up about who makes an all-star game.  It’s a popularity contest, and not even a current one.  All star games are the worst exhibition in sports. It’s a joke, a farce.  You should have stop caring about them 40 years ago. JFC. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

I can’t believe people still get worked up about who makes an all-star game.  It’s a popularity contest, and not even a current one.  All star games are the worst exhibition in sports. It’s a joke, a farce.  You should have stop caring about them 40 years ago. JFC. 

I can’t believe people still get worked up about people who get worked up about who makes an all-star game.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I can’t believe people still get worked up about people who get worked up about who makes an all-star game.  

I can’t believe people still get worked up about people who get worked up about people who get worked up about who makes an all star game.

Captain America Avengers GIF

• Haha (+1) 5

5 hours ago, inkman said:

Well, those that are going to the game might like to see the very deserving Rasmus Dahlin there too.

On 1/6/2023 at 9:40 AM, LabattBlue said:

Very awkward.  Not sure why every moment needs to be captured on video.  

Until something is posted on social media, it never happened.

On 1/6/2023 at 9:59 AM, Buffalonill said:

He is an allstar but i hate the naming of all-stars now anyone can make it 

Is not special anymore 

On 1/6/2023 at 11:45 AM, Curt said:

I’m not understanding your meaning.  Are you saying that too many players are selected, or are you saying that they aren’t selecting the correct players?

Until Buffalonil cares enough to make his point, I don't care enough to try and figure out what he means. 

22 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Everybody gets a trophy. 

This might mean something if 1)it was true, and 2)Tage didn't deserve it. Instead, it's just an old man shouting at a cloud. Jebus, are we allowed to be happy about anything?

20 hours ago, inkman said:

I like all-star games. They mean nothing and are fun.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/6/2023 at 10:45 AM, Curt said:

I’m not understanding your meaning.  Are you saying that too many players are selected, or are you saying that they aren’t selecting the correct players?

Some Players that are on the all-star team aren't ( all stars) just everyone gets it .

Its not unique or special  

Edited by Buffalonill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.