What Sabres Podcasts do people here listen to?

GASabresIUFAN

I tried at some point as an easier way to consume the old WGR 10am-noon show, but like @Pimlach I just couldn't bring myself to devote that kind of time to it. I just have no tolerance for listen to some bro/jock ramble on for more than around 30 seconds.

I do listen to a fair number of non-sports podcasts since it's interesting to learn. That being said, I'm a hypocrite. I've been on a Pinkbike Podcast kick lately as I'm getting back into MTB. That's not as jock-driven as spectator-sport stuff, but it still kinda is.

I think maintenance day is fantastic!! Those boys do a great job. 

Of course Sabres live with Marty and Duffer. 

I like Chad's work and enjoy his content, but I don't think he's very good on the podcast.  

After the whistle has Vanek as a regular guest and he's phenomenal. Gionta is also enjoyable as a regular guest. Over all I think Peters and Rivet do a good job even though they irritate me on occasion. 

I would greatly appreciate recommendations from others on Sabres specific podcasts from other posters. Thanks in advance. 

10 minutes ago, freester said:

Locked on Sabres is quite good. The Jeff Marek show is also good for NHL but not Sabres specific. 

I forgot locked on sabres, another good one. Joe goes a bit overboard with the Mitts hate though. 

Maintenance Day

Expected Buffalo

The Instigator Podcast

Sabres Live 

The Sabremetrix Pod

The Charging Pod 

National Ones

32 Thoughts 

The Jeff Marek Show is daily, and He admits He is cheering for the Sabres 

The Athletic Hockey Show

Get Yer Back Pod 

Ray and Dregs Show 

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Maintenance Day

Expected Buffalo

The Instigator Podcast

Sabres Live 

The Sabremetrix Pod

The Charging Pod 

National Ones

32 Thoughts 

The Jeff Marek Show is daily, and He admits He is cheering for the Sabres 

The Athletic Hockey Show

Get Yer Back Pod 

Ray and Dregs Show 

Do you sleep? Ever?

• Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Curt said:

You must ***** hate SabreSpace.  Lol

No.  I am seeking opinions here and I consider the  hockey forum to be entertainment.  

I just don’t like sitting and listening to podcasts unless I’m on a long drive or something.  So I don’t commit time to them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.