I'm done with After The Whistle

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This is flawed logic. I could argue that Hamlin's heart stopped because he ate a ham sandwich at some point in his life. After all, the 60's singer Mama Cass Elliott died while eating a ham sandwich. Ipso facto...proof!

Neither is this a reasonable contribution.

Are you denying that there are not rare cases of heart issues in healthy young people that are largely attributed to the vaccine?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

An adult conversation would not give credence to a conspiracy theory that rages on social media who's only evidence is the lack of evidence.

I know nothing of the chatter on social media.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

In before the inevitable move to the *Club*.

I have a lot of problems with JR, but his stance on the vaccines is not one of them.

He has a right to his opinion and the right to express it.  

In the conversation about this tragedy that happened Monday night it is not out of the question that the vaccine could have played a role since there are very rare instances of heart issues being brought on by it.  It is unlikely to have played a role in this, but not out of the question since it is reasonable to assume the player in question took the vaccine.  The only NFL player that I known to have not is Rogers.

Meh. I don't see the need for JR to discuss a conspiracy theory regarding a vaccine and a football injury on a hockey podcast with absolutely zero backing in fact. He's just looking for an excuse to spout nonsense. Which is on-brand I suppose for him.

Players have made thousands of tackles (not to mention hits in hockey and other sports) since the vaccine without issue, drawing parallels here is just scaremongering.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Neither is this a reasonable contribution.

Are you denying that there are not rare cases of heart issues in healthy young people that are largely attributed to the vaccine?

Present the evidence of such a connection. So far the only proof of such things happening is internet rumors.

So yes, until I see actual medical research on the letter, I will deny the connection. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4