Buffalo Bills: Damar Hamlin collapsed and taken to hospital

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, drnkirishone said:

Based on the on field reactions I thought he died. Not sure how they can continue the game

They were performing CPR, so his heart likely had stopped.  Hopefully they got him stabilized.

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Never seen a player collapse like that

Me either.  Very concerning.

3 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Even one of the commentators is calling for the NFL to end the game. Not sure what is stopping an official decision. 

McDermott clearly isn't bringing his team out.

Zac Taylor seems to be with Buffalo as are all the Bengals. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/marshallkramsky/status/1610105869102116869?t=fqzp8ao47W7-O0leg5PWng&s=19

Just now, SABRES 0311 said:

I understand this is unprecedented but it bothers me the league is taking so long to make a common sense decision. 

The league wanted them to resume in 5 minutes. Both coaches said no and pulled their teams.

Edited by LGR4GM

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

https://twitter.com/marshallkramsky/status/1610105869102116869?t=fqzp8ao47W7-O0leg5PWng&s=19

The league wanted them to resume in 5 minutes. Both coaches said no and pulled their teams.

Yep. That says enough for me. The suits wanted them to continue. The people who still have a soul said no.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.